Thursday, August 4, 2016
Clint Eastwood's Face to Replace Angry Facebook Emoji
The idea came from the Facebook design team that began sending in-house work messages with the sour expression of Eastwood as a joke. The joke caught on and eventually, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gave the go ahead to make Mr. Eastwood's face an official Facebook response option. In a deal with the actor/director, he will receive fractions of a penny for each time his image is used. While this alone removes the need for Eastwood to work another day in his life, he is currently editing a four hour feature on the story of how his face became a Facebook fixture. "Emoji" stars Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Brie Larson, Rooney Mara, Mark Ruffalo, Kate Blanchett, Michael Fassbender, Matt Damon, Oscar Isaac, Jessica Chastain, Mickey Rourke, Jennifer Lawrence, and Bryan Cranston.
Ahead on the Links
What's Blowin' Up on AotL
As long as all the talk from the Republican National Convention is on the comedy stylings of Eastwood and Chair, it affords me the occasion ...
War, violence, fighting, terrorism, retribution and such are all things attributable to male behavior. There are aberrations and women can ...
Before we get to the funny pictures, I confess that after hours of laboring on this post, I was curious as to just how racially insensitive ...
As more people doubt his comprehension of nuclear weapons, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump operated a microwave oven on stage...
Anyone who saw “Slumdog Millionaire” is familiar with actress Freida Pinto. When I learned her name I thought “Oh, they must have cast a Pue...
- Trump Wants Lynch Mobs at the Polls in November
- New at the Donald Trump Online Store
- Open Letter to Trump From a Black Person
- Intelligence Community Readies Trump's First Intel...
- What to Say While Watching the Olympics with Grand...
- NY Post Features Nudes of Clinton's Husband
- Trump Operates Microwave Oven to Prove Nuke Litera...
- Clint Eastwood's Face to Replace Angry Facebook Em...
- Ivanka on Sexual Harassment
- Putting Dad in a Home Just Got Harder for Trump Ki...
- Harry Connick Jr. Named Guest Judge on Supreme Cou...
- GOP Demands Khans Say "Radical Islamic Terror"
- GOP: "Overturning Voter ID Laws Denies Our Right t...
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2012 (72)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (70)